AMK HOBBY 1/48
Fouga CM.170 Magister SUOMI HITECH 1/48
BONUS siirtokuvat Suomen Ilmavoimien FM-65 koneelle
Markings are provided for 5 airframes:
1) A Luftwaffe camouflaged Fouga from Flugzeugfurerschule A, code AA-117.
2) A Belgian Air Force Fouga in natural metal finish, code Mt24.
3) A Belgian Air Force Fouga in natural metal finish, code Mt35. This aircraft received special markings in observation of the final flight of the Magister by the Belgian Air Force. Of note is the nose art on the aircraft, which reads “The Last Whistling Turtle”: a reference to the nickname applied to the aircraft by Belgian pilots.
4) An aircraft of the Patrouille de France (French aerobatic team) in red, white, and blue airshow scheme.
5) A Belgian Air Force aircraft with in an over-all red scheme with yellow and black wing panels, code Mt48.